Sunday, November 22, 2015

New Journey

As I embark on a new journey, starting a new career to make a change in my future, I feel the need to understand what it is I want exactly and who I want to be. I'm studying Journalism. It sounds all great and fancy to some people, but before I dive head first into a new adventure, I feel the need to define what being a journalist means to me.
In my opinion a journalist is a person with great curiosity, who is focused and persistent when it comes to writing a story. This person needs to have knowledge if different subjects of interest  and needs to be versatile in his or her job.
Discipline and order are very important in reaching deadlines if you want to be taken serious and be successful. But I think the strength of a good journalist not only lies in the things mentioned above, not only consists of being a goal-getter. I strongly believe that a good journalist should be an inspiration to others, someone who also cares about the people around him who are a part of his story. He should be nice and helpful so he can simply make a difference and occasionally spread some well-needed love and joy

No comments:

Post a Comment